Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Song of Redemption

There are few moments as precious as the moment the torrent of pain breaks wave into a bursting forth of song.  What a sweet, sweet release.

This was not what I expected
This was not written in my plans
but somehow you have not rejected
me and all the mess I am

You are more beautiful
than I have ever imagined
and You are more gracious
than I have ever believed
and You oh You Lord
only You could make this happen
Oh God
You are all I need

Now I know what it's like
to cling to you for dear life
I thought that I was strong
but oh I was weak and I was wrong

You are more beautiful
than I ever imagined
and You are more gracious
than I've ever believed
and You oh You Lord
Only You could make this happen
Oh God
You are all I need

This was not what I expected
This wasn't written in my plans
but somehow you have not rejected
me and all the mess I am

No comments:

Post a Comment