Wednesday, April 13, 2011

God's Word is the same Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

Aha! Revelation! Our enemy knows the Word way better than we do, and He knows how to use distort it and misuse it to break us. As God has been calling me to pull back from many responsibilities, I kept hearing in my head all the scriptures of how we are known by our fruit. And then, I kept comparing my “fruit” to others around me. Well of course I didn’t measure up! The thing is our “fruit” is not the number of ministries we are involved in or even the number of anything we are involved in at all!


“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”

–Galations 5:22-23

And walking where God wants me to walk, in only the responsibilities and relationships in which he wants me to walk, all the while abiding in Him, produce such fruit. I can tell you there is nothing less patient that an overworked Mom. Halleluiah!

Study and meditate on your Word, and seek the Lord for His guidance in understanding so the enemy doesn’t snatch it and distort the Truth in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment