Saturday, April 11, 2009

His Truth Shall Be Revealed in Due Time

"I waited patiently for the Lord; He inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction,out of the miry bog,and set my feet upon a rock,making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth,a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear,and put their trust in the Lord." (Psalm 40:3)

For months I have been battling with the loan company. Per the terms of my promissary note, if I am out of class for more than six months my loan goes into repayment. I worked hard to be in school when Laurelei was two months old often getting up at 4am to do my school work before she got up. The loan compnay wouldn't accept numerous papers that showed that, they kept calling to collect a debt. Calling my grandparents who cosigned on the loan. I told them I had done what I needed to do, but I think eventually they just didn't believe me because the loan company was telling them that I needed to do something else. I finally caved and just filled out a forbearance form, even though I knew I shouldn't have to and it would only last a year, but they said that was the last form they needed to keep it out of repayment.

Today I received a letter from them saying that they were unable to process my request for deferrment because my loan was in its grace period - exactly what I had been telling them all along. No payments are due now. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus. This is an answer to prayer. You have revealed the truth in due time. You have rewarded my hard work and diligence, you have forgiven my my transgressions, You have restored me to hope and encouragement. What a beautiful, beautiful blessing. The blessing that we celebrate at Easter of eternal salvation, of forgiveness, of sacrifice and grace is more than enough. But this reminder of Your Love and Favour Father, this reminder makes it even sweeter to my memory. Thank You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment