Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Girl Pants

Today I need prayer and need to pray. I am going into an environment where for the most part I am ignored. Mostly it seems that I am just an irritating tag along. I try to be a helpful part of the goings on and to build relationship. Unfortunately building relationship requires some sort of vulnerability, and inevitably something I value is mocked or I am personally insulted. Ok, I said it - it's hard, a challenge.

Now that I am done throwing my pitty party, it is time to put on my big girl pants and tackle this thing. Lord I am done stressing about this situation today. I give it to You and I ask for right attitude. You have placed me here for a reason and I need You to help me bring glory to You. I will put on the full armor of God - the belt of Truth, breastplate of Righteousness, gospel of Peace, shield of Faith, helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit which is the Word of God. I will go forth in Peace and Love, I will trust his word, and I will not hesitate to defend my family against spewed venom.

No comments:

Post a Comment