Friday, November 14, 2008

Dear Friends,

Hello sisters and brothers on this journey of life with me. This is a place where I would like to share some thoughts that God has dropped in my spirit or ideas on which I am meditating and processing. At times I can feel something so deep in my soul I think I might just spit it out on the first person I see, so instead I am opting to journal in this form with hope of enriching others and encouraging dialogue.

Scripture says that a woman of noble character "speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue" (Prov. 31:26), and it is my hope and prayer to exemplify such character in my life as well as this blog. I promise to carefully and prayerfully consider my words prior to selecting "publish post", and ask to that you hold me accountable to exalt the Lord in all things spoken here.

Sincerest Regards,
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment